Modernizing Cardiovascular Technique & Modality
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING CCC2013. STAY TUNED FOR 2014 DATES.
A premier faculty from leading cardiovascular medical centers will offer cutting-edge, in-depth strategies that you take with you and immediately put into practice. Hosted by Memorial Hermann Heart & Vascular Institute, the UT Health Science Center at San Antonio and the UT Health Science Center at Houston, three centers of excellence in cardiac care, this interactive, hands-on symposium will cover structural heart disease, TAVR and emerging interventional therapies and developments in antiplatelet and antithrombotic therapy, as well as simulator training.
HOT IN 2013
- The Multidisciplinary Valve Team: The New Paradigm for Structural Heart Disease Management
- Percutaneous and Implanted LVADS: Is Cardiac Transplantation Obsolete?
- Reimbursements: How to Deal with New Requirements
- Percutaneous Management Strategies for Mitral Valve Disease
- TAVR: Risks, Opportunities and Live Expert Cases
- Transradial Access: The Latest in Techniques & Modality
- Total Coronary Occlusions: Treatment, Tips and Tricks
- Heart Failure: Percutaneous Left Ventricular Support and Cardiac Transplant
- Premier Faculty, Nationally Renowned for Research & Practice Achievements
- Personal Learning Environment
- TAVR Live Cases
- Cased-based Group Learning
- Step-by-Step Case Presentations
- Hands-on New Technology Workshops with Models and Simulators (Unaccredited)
Richard W. Smalling, M.D., Ph.D.
Steven R. Bailey, M.D.
Christopher White, M.D.
Ali E. Denktas, M.D.
Rhonda Patterson, R.N., BSN, CPHRM